TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our full name: Eclectic Brands (Proprietary) Ltd, Registration Number 2010/001475/07
Street address: Cnr. Industrial Road and Vervoer Street, Kya Sand, Randburg
Postal address: PO Box 2440, Honeydew, 2040
Main business: Quick service restaurants
Website address: www.pizzaperfect.co.za
Email address: email@example.com Reference to us and Pizza Perfect includes Eclectic Brands (Pty) Ltd, subsidiary companies, associates and affiliate companies, directors, members and employees.
By accessing our web and/ or social network sites you agree to be bound by and understand the terms and conditions. If the you are a minor that access our web and/ or social network sites it will be deemed that you do so with the consent of your guardian or parent who have accepted the terms and conditions.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion to amend these terms and conditions at any time and in any way. These amendments shall come into effect immediately and automatically.
We may, at our sole and absolute discretions add, modify, correct or delete the content of our web and/ or social network sites. As we use our web and/ or social network sites to provide information and marketing initiatives details to our customers this information and/or marketing initiates will periodically change. Due to these changes, our web and/ or social network sites might not be updated simultaneously with these changes being applicable in the physical marketplace (in the actual Branded outlets) In such a case the information and / or marketing initiatives as applicable in our Branded outlets will prevail and be applicable. (as example: menu price updates). It is your responsibility to ascertain the correctness of the information and/or marketing initiatives before relying thereon , should you rely thereon you do so at you sole risk.
Our web and/ or social network sites may include inaccuracies and you are urged to contact us to confirm all information contained on our web and/ or social network sites before placing any reliance on it or just to advise us of any such inaccuracies. Should you rely or use the information and/ or marketing initiatives you do so at your sole risk.
If our web and/ or social network sites contain information which relates to projections, plans or objectives or future economic performance you should be aware that these projections are only guesstamites and predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially. Representations and opinions are provided for information purposes only.
Our Intellectual Property (such as Trademarks, copyrights, trade names, logo’s, menus, graphics and designs and any other intellectual property) is our sole property and may not be used, copied, modified, reverse engineered or adapted by any means, in any format or form without or express written consent. You acknowledge further that you do not acquire any ownership rights or rights of use in or to any of our intellectual property.
We do not accept any responsibility or liability of whatever nature for any post by a third party on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. Should any offending matter be posted on any social network site that we are aware of, we shall endeavour to have the offending post removed and the user blocked from using our social network site. The views and opinions expressed by users of our social network site do not necessarily reflect Burger Perfect’s views and opinions. You consent to us monitoring, accessing, blocking, deleting, copying or otherwise intercept any post placed on any social network that relates or contains information of Pizza Perfect or its brands.
We shall not be liable in respect of any loss, damage or damages however arising and whatever the cause, that you suffered as a result of your access, inability to access , interruption in connection to and /or, unavailability of our web and/ or social networks site or for any reason whatsoever.
You hereby indemnify Pizza Perfect from any loss, damage, damages, liability, claim or demand due to or arising out of your use of our web and /or social networks sites or your breach of these terms and conditions.
To the extent permissible by law, we disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
You agree that the law of the Republic of South Africa shall govern, and these Terms and Conditions and consent to the jurisdiction of the South Gauteng High Court, Johannesburg, South Africa in respect of disputes which may arise out of your use and /or access to our web and/ or social network sites and these terms and conditions.
Any provision in these terms and conditions which is or may become illegal, invalid or unenforceable in the Republic of South Africa shall be unenforceable and shall be treated as if it were not written without invalidating or affecting the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions.
1. The promoter:
The Competition’s promoter is Eclectic Brands (Pty) Ltd, a company with limited liability incorporated onterms of the company laws of the Republic of South Africa (registration number 2010/001475/07)
Trade Name: “Pizza Perfect” •Website address: www.pizzaperfect.co.za
Email address:firstname.lastname@example.org • Telephone number: (011) 462-4405/9
Physical address: CornerIndustrial Road & Vervoer Street, Kya Sand, Randburg, Johannesburg
2. The Competition:
- The competition is referred to as the Win a holiday for 2: “Buy any 2 large pizzas and pay only R14 for 1x2L participating product”, which entitles you to enter the competition.
- See “how to enter” hereunder.
- The competition ends 5 DECEMBER 2018
3. The price:
- Airfare Johannesburg – Zanzibar – Johannesburg, for 2 people
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers (seat-in-coach)
- 7 Nights’ accommodation at the Diamonds Mapenzi Beach Resort in a Swahili Room for 2 people sharing
- All Inclusive: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks, Soft drinks, Mineral Water, Beer, House Wine, Cocktails and selected spirits.
- Costs of inoculations, visas, travel insurance, obtaining international driver’s license, other travel costs any other expenses are excluded
- The prize can only be redeemed during : 12th January 2019 – 15th March 2019 or at such a time as determined by the Sponsors
4. Who may enter the competition:
- Any natural person over the age of 18 with a valid passport that is a South African citizen that has permanent residency status or a valid work permit and lives in South Africa at the time of the draw.
- The Competition is closed to: employees, directors, members, partners, consultants and agents of, or any other person who, directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or its competition partners or marketing and printing service providers of this Competition, (and the spouses, life partners, immediate family members or business partners of the people or entitles listed above) and they may NOT enter
5. How to enter:
- “Buy any 2 large pizzas and pay only R14 for 1x2L participating product” at a participating Pizza Perfect outlet;
- Write the following on the back of the cash slip received:
- Your full names • Your telephone number • Your ID number • Your email
- Place the cash slip, with all the details written on the back, into the competition boxes in the participating outlets.
- All incomplete entries will be rejected.
6. How the draw will take place:
- The lucky winner will be randomly drawn from all the correct entries placed in the competition’s entry boxes.
- The winner will be notified telephonically by Pizza Perfect as soon as possible after the draw.
- The draw will take place at Eclectic Brands head office in Randburg on the 14th December 2018.
7. How to claim the prize:
- After the winner has been notified the promoter will arrange a date and time to hand over the prize.
8. General Competition rules:
- By entering this Competition you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the competition.
- You agree and give your full consent that all your details as provided on the entry cash slip can be used for marketing purposes by Pizza Perfect and the price sponsors
- Entries received after the Competition closes will not be considered and any entries received after this date will be rejected automatically.
- You, as entrant to the Competition agree that Pizza Perfect may suspend, modify or cancel the Competition should the Competition’s continuation be impossible for reasons beyond Pizza Perfect control. In such an event Pizza Perfect’s website and participating Pizza Perfect outlets will display notices to that effect.
- Pizza Perfect reserve the right to withhold the prize until it is entirely satisfied that the person claiming the Prize is the bona fide winner. As the winner of the Competition exchange the prize for another prize of equal value, or request the value of the prize in money, nor can the prize be sold to another.
- To assist Pizza Perfect in establishing who the bona fide winner is, they may request such proof or documents as is necessary.
- Pizza Perfect‘s decision regarding prize winners will be final and binding on all participants.
- Should it be necessary to select a new winner from the entries after Pizza Perfect in its sole discretion found that the original winner is in breach of any of the Competition Rules or provided the incorrect contact details, the alternative winner shall take the place of the disqualified winner and shall be informed as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Any dispute arising out of this Competition shall be dealt with by Eclectic Brands (Pty) Ltd
whose decision shall be final and binding.
- Eclectic Brands (Pty) Ltd, its respective directors, affiliates, competition partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, subsidiaries and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage, including but not limited to physical harm or death, howsoever arising from or as a result of an entrant’s participation in the Competition or the entrant’s redemption of any Prize in terms of this Competition, or from any amendments to Prize details and/or the terms and conditions of this Competition. All entrants (including the winner) hereby expressly indemnify the Promoter/s in this regard and shall hold it harmless from all and any claims arising from or as a result of the above.